Venue & Date
The Championships are being hosted in conjunction with Cycling Australia and the Greater City of Shepparton.
News & Photos
Thursday 28 June (Dookie)
TIME TRIAL Cycling Profiles Course
- JW19 Time Trial 15km (Start 9:00am) Results
- JM19 Time Trial 23km (Start 9:30am) Results
Friday, 29 June
Saturday, 30 June (Dookie)
ROAD RACE Cycling Profiles: Road Race
- JM19 Road Race - Start 9.00am; 127km Results
- JW19 Road Race - Start 9.05am; 82km Results
Sunday, 1 July (Shepparton)
CRITERIUMS Cycling Profiles: Criterium
- JM19 H1 8:30am & JM19 H2 (20mins +3 Laps) 9:05am
- JW19 Criterium Final (30mins +3 Laps) Start 11:30am Results
- JM19 Criterium Final (30mins +3 Laps) Start 12:15pm Results
Please note: ALL event times subject to confirmation.
2012 U19 Road National Championship Event Program. (PDF)
Wednesday 27 June
Parklake Hotel Shepparton
481 Wyndham Street Shepparton VIC 3630
Ph: 03 5821 5822 Fax: 03 5821-0894
5:00pm to 5:30pm: Rider briefing; 5:30 to 6:30pm: Registration
Riders are encouraged to attend the rider briefing and main registration, for those who cannot attend, registration will occur each day in the Cycling Australia marquee at the start area.
Support Criterium Events
For more information on the support criterium events, please click here.
Want to find out more about Shepparton? Find out all the information you need about Shepparton.
Parklake Hotel Shepparton is the event hub and is centrally located opposite Victoria Park Lake. The Parklake Hotel Shepparton features 80 rooms with a great variety that ranges from luxurious Grand Rooms to a standard motel style room and is conveniently located just minutes walk to local attractions, restaurants, shopping and CBD. A flat room rate over all room types of is available for $130 per night.
Accommodation in Shepparton is well catered for with a choice of quality motels, hotels, cabins, caravan parks, leisure centres, hostels, on-campus facilities and bed & breakfast establishments.
For more details, visit discovershepparton.com.au.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- All competitors are encouraged to register on Wednesday evening so that the electronic transponders can be fitted for timing and recording purposes. Sign on for all competitors will close 30 minutes before scheduled start time of each event.
- Please refer to the Conditions of Membership provided to you by Cycling Australia for your responsibility towards Assumption of Risk.
- If you wish to withdraw from this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- However please note, that the Cycling Australia refund policy will be followed and refunds will only be provided if you present a medical certificate. All refunds will incur an $11 administration fee.
- Your contact details will be forwarded to the event organiser for update and promotion of the event purposes. If you do not wish to be updated by the event organiser please inform Cycling Australia.
- By entering online or signing the form, you consent to the rules and conditions highlighted by Cycling Australia.