In order to remain as an accredited Cycling Australia National Coaching Accreditation Scheme coach, it is necessary to renew your accreditation every four years. This is a requirement of the Australian Sports Commission (ASC) and Cycling Australia; coaches who do not maintain their accreditation, including up to date documentation as listed below, during the four year period may not be eligible to renew their accreditation.
Along with ensuring that you are a current member of Cycling Australia, the following documentation is required for reaccreditation:
- A signed Cycling Australia Coaches Code of Behaviour (printed double sided)
- A letter from your State/Territory or Club President confirming your coaching activities, printed on letterhead
- A summary of your coaching and professional development activities over the last four years
- A copy of your current First Aid Certificate. More information on what the First Aid course must cover can be found here
- A copy of your current State/Territory Working with Children Check. More information on relevant Working With Children Checks for your State/Territory can be found here
Once your reaccreditation paperwork has been received by Cycling Australia, please allow 4 weeks for your reaccreditation letter and updated membership card to be sent to you.